Not just another job, begin your career with us.
Please download the appropriate application below and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Thumb Landscaping & Garden Centers, Inc. was created in 1976 and is still run by the same Jeffries family members who started the business. Green Thumb employees are required to treat our customers as you would want someone to treat you. We take pride in giving customers an amazing experience every time they work with us. Our work is hard, dirty, fast-paced, and all in the weather, but the reward makes it worthwhile at the end of the day. I promise.
Thanks for thinking of Green Thumb for your next career move.
Nicole Jeffries Schnell & Natalie K. Combs
Owners of Green Thumb
- Be able to lift over 50 lbs
- Able to work weekends
- Withstand all weather types (heat, cold, etc.)
- Be ready to get dirty
- Valid US driver’s license. (We e-verify, verify social security #, check driving & criminal background)
- Knowledge of plants (trees /shrubs / perennials and garden plants / seed)
- Quick learner
- Be able to function in a high paced environment
- Be able to stand all-day
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Know how to problem solve
- Retail orientated mind